2017 European Bible Study Meeting Lectures Book
Precio de oferta $5.00 Precio habitual
Then he said, "Blessed are you of the Lord, my daughter! For you have shown more kindness at the end than at the beginning, in that you did not go after young men, whether poor or rich." - Ruth 3:10
- This book contains edited versions of five pre-recorded lectures from the 2017 European Bible Study Meeting, along with two additional lectures, the focus being on the theme verse of Ruth chapter 3 verse 10. The lectures in this book have been chosen and compiled in order to aid understanding of the theme verse in regard to the following points:
- The inclusion of Gentile women within the genealogy of Jesus Christ.
- The meaning of the Church which was planned before the foundation of the world.
- This book is intended to complement the Forums which will take place each afternoon of the conference. During these forums, the Book of Ruth will be read and discussed with the aim of delving into its inherent significance and deepening our understanding of the meaning of the Church.
- Neither Do I Condemn You (John 8:1-11)
- You Did Not Go after Young Men, Whether Poor or Rich (Ruth Chapters 1-4)
- Who Can Find a Virtuous Wife? (Matthew 5:27-32)
- One Man among a Thousand I Have Found (Ecclesiastes, Proverbs)
- That We Should No Longer Be Children (Ephesians, Corinthians)
- Jesus Was God Who Had Been Speaking to the Jews from the Beginning (John 8:21-30)
- Jesus, Who Was Before Abraham (John 8:48-59)