2016 North American Bible Study Meeting Lectures
Precio de oferta $5.00 Precio habitual
Then Israel shall dwell in safety, the fountain of Jacob alone, in a land of grain and new wine; his heavens shall also drop dew. - Deuteronomy 33:28
* This book contains edited versions of six pre-recorded lectures from the 2016 North American Bible Study Meeting, focusing on the theme verse of Deuteronomy chapter 33 verse 28, along with three additional lectures.
* Unless otherwise indicated, the Bible verse cited in this book are from the New King James Version.
* The lecturer did not follow a prepared script; he spoke with only Bible in hand, reading the relevant verses with his listeners. These edited versions seek to present the lectures in a readable form without detracting in any way from the original spoken word.
1. When He Had Been Baptized (Matthew 3:13-17, Mark 1:9-11, Luke 3:21-22, John 1:19-31)
2. We Were Baptized into His Death (Romans 6:1-11)
3. A Woman of Samaria Came to Draw Water (John 4:3-19)
4. A Certain Man Was there who Had an Infirmity Thirty-eight Years (John 5:1-18)
5. My Flesh Is Food Indeed, and My Blood is Drink Indeed (John 6:52-59)
6. His Side Was Pierced with a Spear and Immediately Blood and Water Came Out (John 19:31-42)
7. There Was a Wedding in Cana of Galilee (John 2:1-11)
8. Unless One is Born of Water and the Spirit (John 3:1-15)
9. After these Things Jesus and His Disciples Baptized (John 3:22-4:2)